Search This Blog

Monday, January 17, 2011

Don't just hear me talking, LISTEN TO WHAT I'M SAYING !

It's a blessed curse.
Being exactly identical to my mother in terms of stubbornness is beyond what bloody.
It's irritating and frustrating at the same time and my head feels like it's going to explode.

Don't mistake this post to be a hate-letter to my mom, i love my mom and i know that she loves me too. No doubt about that. But we just dont understand each other. WE JUST DONT.

I say one thing, she hears it and then processes it in another way which interprets me being the bad daughter.
Buhu for me.

Ever since i was young, i always followed what they said except for getting a boyfriend. Oh yeah, that was the biggest headache that i ever gave them.

I grew up seeing, hearing and feeling all negative elements surrounding me. We used to live in a quaint but troublesome neighborhood, i was in a private school filled with children with no moral. Our business was a fastfood/bar/college hangout. I was exposed to drinking and smoking early in my life, but was never compelled to participate in those activities. I had friends who were in gangs, who had babies in their 6th grade, who inflicted physical pain.

I knew all these plus plus plus.
But here I am, almost supposedly out of college and yet I know I'm still aright. I go out, hang out have fun with friends but i never drink nor smoke nor take drugs of any kind. Even when i lived far away from them.

And yet, here i am, stuck in my room angered by the thought that i lost their trust AGAIN.
This is BULLSHIT.
Yeah , sure i went out on saturday night at 12 midnight. DOES THAT MAKE ME AN ILL BREED HOE ?
how shallow.

Everytime i try to explain myself, SHE blocks me off and yet she complains of why i dont open up to her. When I give her my reasons for my actions, she instantly reacts!
AND IT:S FRUSTRATING having to deal with that EVERYDAY !

and it gets worse with special occasions like these that i actually did something wrong.
WOW.

Yeah, it was wrong that i didnt ask permission, who would want to ask permission with a family like this?
PLEASE.

I wanna tell her to look at the mirror and carefully asses herself, but i cant. WHY ? Because that's disrespectful.
All i do everytime is nod my head as if to say i agree with her which is a lie 70% of the time.

I've got mom problems. Help.

No comments:

Post a Comment