Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A New Beginning

Back when I was still in highschool, I used to write enthusiastically in blogs, comments, reviews, school paper and such.

It came to an abrupt stop when one day, my mother was able to read some of my post back when I was still on *FRIENDSTER, a networking site that was a hit during those days. She reacted to some posts with motherly concern, but after which, I just stopped writing.



Soon after that, I lost the confidence to write anything for anyone, even for myself.


I created this blog to try to get the passion back, doing my best to be as anonymous as possible because as it turns out, my relatives are now into blogging (for other reasons).

It hasn't really worked out as I thought. Most of my earlier posts didn't mean anything or didn't even make sense.

My life is in turmoil right now. Everything that I believed would happen hasn't and my life has just reached a point wherein tears are not enough to let out all my emotions. So here I am, going back to the only thing that provides an outlet for all my pent-up emotions and strange thoughts & conclusions.

So what is this blog about?
It's about a 16 year old child in the body of a 21-year old young woman.
She's a pessimistic introvert who has been lost a lot of times and continues to lose her way around life.

She's over analytic, confused, well exposed yet naive, heartbroken and hopeless romantic, and a lazy dreamer.
She's a lot of things because she doesn't really know who she is.

This blog is about her discoveries, self-discoveries, adventures, misadventures, happiness, pain, dreams and nightmares.

She's me.

No comments:

Post a Comment